FRONTLINE® SPOT ON FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT FOR DOGS
The original spot-on flea and tick treatment
FRONTLINE® SPOT ON for Dogs is the original formula from the UK’s leading flea and tick brand. It kills fleas and ticks on your dog to help protect them from the discomfort and diseases these parasites cause.
Use it every 4 weeks for optimal protection.
- Kills fleas on your pet within 24 hours
- Kills ticks within 48 hours
- Kills lice
Frontline Spot On Is A Fast-acting And Long-lasting Solution To Protect Your Dog From Ticks And Fleas, And The Diseases They Can Carry.
For The Treatment And Prevention Of Infestations By Fleas And Ticks And As Part Of A Treatment Strategy For Flea Allergy Dermatitis In Dogs.
The Product Controls Infestations With Trichodectes Canis Biting Lice On Dogs.
How It Works
Frontline Is Absorbed Into The Skin And Distributed With The Natural Oils All Over Your Pet's Body. Rather Than Entering Your Dog's Bloodstream, Frontline Kills Parasites As They Make Contact With The Skin.
Using Frontline Spot On Every Month Helps Keep Your Dog Safe From Ticks And Fleas, So You Can Keep On Sharing Quality Time Together Without Any Worries.
The Medicine Comes Inside A Pipette, Which Is Then Pressed Against Your Dog's Skin At The Back Of The Neck And Then Again 2 Or 3 cm Further Back To Ensure Your Dog Doesn't Lick It Off.
The Natural Oils In Your Dog's Skin Then Carry The Medicine Around The Rest Of Their Body.
Once This Is Done, Your Dog Can Resume All Their Normal Activities (but Should Avoid Swimming Or Bathing For 48 Hours After Application) And You Can Enjoy Peace Of Mind Knowing That The Problem Is Taken Care Of.
Always Read Instructions Very Carefully Before Use. If You Are Concerned In Any Way, Seek Advice From Your Vet.
Frontline Spot On Large Dog 20-40kg 1 Pipette
BENEFITS AND ADVICE FOR PET PARENTS
- FRONTLINE® SPOT ON is a clinically proven veterinary medicine
- It can be applied to dogs from 8 weeks of age that weigh at least 2 kg
- It can also be used on pregnant and lactating dogs
- FRONTLINE® SPOT ON is a topical treatment which is applied to your dog’s skin to kill fleas and ticks through contact – meaning they don’t have to bite your dog to be killed
- Bathing/shampooing/water exposure once a week does not affect the product’s effectiveness. Do not bathe your dog or let them swim for 2 days after application
- If your dog is unwell, please see your vet for advice before you apply a flea treatment
- FRONTLINE® SPOT ON for Dogs is not suitable for use on rabbits
- Legal classification: AVM-GSL
- Active ingredient: fipronil