Ford Pets Super Premium Cat Food
Our Super Premium Range Of Dry Cat Food Benefits From A Variety Of High Quality Protein Sources. The Range Provides A Selection Of Recipes Formulated To Meet The Specific Needs Of Kittens, Adult And Older Cats.
- 60% Total Fish & Chicken - Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to promote everyday health and well-being.
- 26% Freshly Prepared Salmon - A highly digestible and palatable source of protein, ideal for cats.
- Healthy Digestion - Pre-biotics MOS And FOS Which Help To Promote The Growth Of Healthy Gut Bacteria And Support Digestion.
- Healthy Heart & Vision - With Added Taurine And Vitamin A To Nourish The Heart And Help Maintain Vision.
- Hairball Reduction - With Added Cellulose And Beet Pulp, Sources Of Insoluble Fibre, To Help Reduce Hairballs.
- Healthy Skin & Coat - Contains omega 3 essential fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a soft & shiny coat.
Salmon is naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory properties and provide support for skin and coat condition and joint health.
Chicken is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also a good source of vitamins & minerals including B vitamins and iron which may help contribute to overall health and well-being.
Why do Adult Cats need a specific recipe?
From 12 months of age, cats require a complete and balanced diet formulated for adults to help support their everyday health & well-being and provide everything they need throughout their adult years. Unlike dogs, cats cannot synthesize all amino acids within their body and so it is essential that these are provided in the diet to maintain their health.
Our adult cat recipe is a great source of quality protein, rich in essential amino acids including taurine and vitamin A to help support the heart & vision, along with omega 3 which also promotes good coat & skin condition. Added cellulose and beet pulp, sources of insoluble fibre help to reduce the formation of hairballs. This complete diet provides the confidence that the cat has everything they require to lead a happy and healthy life.